Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fergie in May

Hello friends! Thank you for reading my first blog post. It's a little hard typing on a keyboard with my paws, but I'll try my best; I have so much I'd like to share with you! I've been busy at so many fun events this month, and met a lot of new people. First I went to the Del Mayo Hispanic Festival. I was a little sad because it was rainy and my fur got wet. Although it was rainy we still had fun! After that event I went to the German American Festival. The German Festival was super fun. They had German music playing. I went fishing, ate a schnitzel (a traditional German meal, that is delicious!), and even danced the Chicken Dance! 
 

The annual Rooster Day in Broken Arrow was next. I hope you saw me riding in the back of the pickup truck; waving. Then I went to a couple of graduation parties. I went to the Broken Arrow High School Graduation party and the Union Graduation party. It was nice to hang out with all the graduates. I'm glad you are achieving your goals. Be sure to do good in school kids! And finally, I got to play basketball and sing the national anthem with the kids at the Salvation Army Summer Day Camp! Quite a bit of adventure for this bear. I'm going to take a quick hibernation and get ready for all the events in June. I hope to see you out there!


Your Bear Buddy,                  
Fergie Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment