Friday, June 28, 2013

Artful June

Hello again friends! This month has been a very exciting, and a very creative month. I just came from the “Childrens Art Gala” where I got to see all the wonderful works of art made by young kids in and around Tulsa. And before that, I was at the Broken Arrow Boys and Girls Club where they colored on a color
book of me, Fergie Bear, can you believe that? I was in charge of picking a winner, but it was too hard for me to pick. All of the drawings were so good. We really are one talented community! Well, maybe not me; us bears aren't really known for being very creative.

I tried to make my own painting, but it's hard to paint with bear paws. I'm wondering, what's the most creative piece of art you have ever created? Feel free to tell me all about your creative works of art in the comment section below. I also tried pulling an airplane this month! I tried
getting in shape for “Just Plane Fun” at the Tulsa Technology Center. As my friend Winnie the Pooh always says, “A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.” It is very important to exercise and to keep your body healthy. As hard I tried; however, I was unsuccessful in moving the plane. I'll just have to keep in shape and try harder next year!

Thank you for following my adventures around town. As always, you can follow where I will be next at Fergie Bear Zone. I look forward to the community events next month holds. If you see me around town, be sure to give me a big bear hug, a high-five, or just stop and say hello. You can also stop by and say hello on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/fergiebeartulsa as well.

Your Friend,
Fergie Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment